Sunday, May 4, 2014

Easter!

Due to our chaos of moving to Japan next month...Easter wasn't quite as festive as I usually like to make it. So I didn't get my Spring flowers planted or my fun decorations up.

But we did manage to color eggs, homemade even! We delivered the basket with time to spare.

Our beautiful Easter eggs!
Vinegar, food coloring and water! ta da!


The Great Bunny came! ;)
Gabe got a special box from his Aunt Jean with pirate eggs galore!


Every year I make crepes for Easter. I invited my family over for crepes on Saturday and then made them again Easter morning at our friends' house. Shortly after we hid the kids (or the dads did) and let the kids go on an Easter egg hunt.

I would have to say despite not getting it all done the way I would have liked, it turned out to be the best Easter yet!

1 comment:

  1. Such an exciting adventure. You guys will make some wild memories, I'm guessing!

    ReplyDelete

It really makes my day when comments are left since I know who is stopping by and checking in and I feel so loved and you will be my best friend for life!