I thought this would be a fun little questionnaire to do! Thanks to Autumn for the idea!
1. Did you date someone in high school? One person, but it was only for a few months.
2. What kind of car did you drive? Before I could drive it was either the bus or I rode with Jan. Once I got my license, it was my parents' Ford white Taurus!!! Classy!
3. Did you pass your driver's license test the first time? Nope, the mean lady said I ran a red light, but I was in the intersection on a yellow, so I had to turn or else cars would run into me!!! So I went to the DMV the same day and passed with flying colors!
4. Were you a party animal? Heck no! I was a goody two shoe student!
5. Were you considered a flirt? Nope
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? I did choir all four years! Super fun times!
7. Were you a nerd? I didn't hang out with the chess club peeps. But I did study.
8. Were you on any varsity teams? No.
9. Did you ever get suspended or expelled? No way!
10. Can you still sing your fight song? I only spent one year at one high school and the new school...I just never ever got around to learning it!
11. Who were your favorite teachers? Mr. Thomas for Spanish, Mr. Jackson for Math, My human biology teacher (can't remember his name). I'm the only one who thought his jokes were funny!
12. Where did you sit at lunch? I was a loner 10th grade. I followed around this kid named Tyler and he took pity on me and let me eat with him. Junior year it was always Jan and Annie then they graduated and the next year Karie, Amber and Kam let me into their little circle!
13. School mascot: Bruins, and then Timberwolves!
14. School colors: First it was gold and red then it was blue, forest green, and white
15. Did you go to homecoming and who with? Junior year I went with Tui Silva, Senior year was Jeremy Harris.
16. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Hell NO!!!
17. What do you remember most about graduation? Glad it was over, hanging out with Annie!
18. Where did you go on Senior Skip Day? Don't recall if we had one.
19. Were you in any clubs? Weight lifting club!!! The 400 club for girls! I was the first one to make it!
20. Have you gained weight since then? Seeing as how I'm preggo now....only like seventy million.
21. Who was your prom date? Junior year was Jess Bunker, Senior year was a blind date with a horny returned missionary who wanted to marry me after one date! Yikes! My friend Mandi forced me to go with him!! GRRRR!!!
22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? Already went. It was fun to see some peeps again.
23. Did you have a job while in high school? I worked at Smith's during the summer for about two weeks before I quit with no regrets! Does that count?
24. Worst class? Was my AP spanish class. the lady was from bolivia and a nazi!!! I couldn't understand a word she said!!! I got out of their fast!
25. Favorite class? Choir, PE, history, ASL