Friday, April 3, 2009

A Fun Weekend

Last weekend was so wonderful. My mother-in-law came down to meet her new grandson! She has seven of her own children so she's quite comfortable in childcare, which was a great help to Archie and I. She did night duty two nights in a row and on Saturday we were able to go out and eat and see a movie, even! It was wonderful to get out and feel human again! I'm so grateful Dianne was able to come up and help.

And the weekend before that my really awesome friend Catie from Oregon came down for the weekend to meet Gabe and to hang with us cool peeps!


This weekend Archie decided to take Friday off so here we are for a fun three-day weekend! Oh, the excitement never changes around here. So for our first night of the weekend Gabe decides to stay up til 1 in the morning! He's so thoughtful! hee hee! They say the colic should end by three to four months! So only one or two more to go (hopefully)!

Here are some more pics of precious Gabe!

3 comments:

  1. He's so cute! Good luck with the colic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is soooo awesome of her to let you guys leave the house, its amazing how trapped one feels after having a baby and managing at home all day alone. Glad you guys had a good time. And that was sweet of Catie to come see you, she found me on facebook the other day. Ava and I are coming the weekend of July 4th and staying a till the middle of the week after, so we will for sure be by to hang out and meet this handsome boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a handsome boy! I'm glad to hear that you are having help and some fun while your family and friends visit. It's amazing what a little time out can do! Two more months of colic? You can do it. At least there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

    ReplyDelete

It really makes my day when comments are left since I know who is stopping by and checking in and I feel so loved and you will be my best friend for life!