Thursday, May 7, 2009

Springtime!!!

We have some tulips that randomly grow in the front of our town home (the previous owner planted them). And they were so pretty that I decided to take a picture of them with Gabe! He's not too happy about it, but oh well....


We also brought out his walker (you have one when you're a baby and when you're old, the circle of life baby!) so he could stand and keep strengthening his muscles!!! Thanks again to Autumn for the walker! He was just too cute in it!


Our city just finished off the new additions to the fire station, which is right out our front door!!! It's so nice to have it all finished since it was a complete mess before, so I thought I'd share the photos...


And I'm throwing in my kitty Wolfy for good measure since he too cute to pass up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It really makes my day when comments are left since I know who is stopping by and checking in and I feel so loved and you will be my best friend for life!