Monday, June 22, 2009

Archie's First Father's Day

We didn't actually take any pictures on Father's Day. But I thought I'd let Archie know that he's a wonderful father! He usually takes Gabe at night if he awakens. He is always willing to play with him, feed him, burp him, and we both sing him to bed at night. He even changes his poopy diapers with hardly any complaint! He is usually the one to give him his baths at night as well! He's super Dad! I love him very much and glad that he's the father of my child!

Here are some cute pics of Gabe in his pirate bib from his Auntie Lisa!






He's such a precious little angel! We love you, Gabe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It really makes my day when comments are left since I know who is stopping by and checking in and I feel so loved and you will be my best friend for life!