Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Gabe's Four Month Check-up

My little guy has just turned four months old. I can't even believe it! It seems like he should be six months! hee hee! His doctor said he's starting to teethe now...thus all the drool and excessive chewing on his hands! He's 14.5 pounds, 25 1/2 inches, and his head 43 cm! For weight that's in the 38 percentile, height 72, and head is 70! So his head and his height is growing big, just not his weight! Which I'm OK with...this is probably the healthiest he'll eat in his lifetime! hee hee. He's not a big eater yet, but I'm sure he'll get there once he doesn't have to eat icky formula!

But he also got his vaccinations today as well. Poor little guy. This is not his happiest day, that's for sure. I gave him lots of Tylenol and put him down for a nice long nap and he's been feeling a bit better. Oh, the evil necessity of vaccinations!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, he's still little, especially coming out at 11lbs! Ava was 20lbs by 4 months. You're LUCKY! I hate the shots too, it's so sad to see them scream like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. crazy! we had our 4 month check today. shots are the worst.... she's been crying all day and hasn't been very happy since we got back! Glad to hear he's doing so well.

    ReplyDelete

It really makes my day when comments are left since I know who is stopping by and checking in and I feel so loved and you will be my best friend for life!