Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Survey

I've seen a few Christmas surveys out
there so I thought I would
put down one myself! Enjoy!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
It depends on the gift!

2. Real tree or Artificial? Nursery trees are really
beautiful and smell really nice, but I'm practical
so I go with the artificial most of the time.

3. When do you put up the tree?
Thanksgiving weekend.

4. When do you take the tree down?
Usually the week after New Year's.

5. Do you like eggnog? Icky, yuck!

6. Favorite gift received as a child? My little
pony stable and a cabbage patch doll!! Family
gift was Super Nintendo!

7. Hardest person to buy for? Don't really care.
So everyone is easy to shop for!

8. Easiest person to buy for? Archie and myself!

9. Do you have a nativity scene? A few of them and
am continuing to collect!

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail, email is
too impersonal.

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? They've
all been fairly nice!

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? A muppet christmas
carol

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
After Thanksgiving and Black Friday.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
Sure, back when I was in schoolfor school friends.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? chocolate
and pnut butter capn crunch, hot chocolate!

16. Lights on the tree? Definitely!

17. Favorite Christmas song? O holy night

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Definitely
home!

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Dasher,
Dancer, comet, and cupid, donder and blitzen, vixen
and rudolph...i think that's all??

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel, with fiber
optics!!

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? we usually
do a themed one Christmas Eve gift and the rest for morning!

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
People and their shopping craziness and road harassment!

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Whatever we have I
put on the tree!

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Turkey and honey baked
ham and all the fixings!

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? World Peace!

1 comment:

  1. he he! I think you missed prancer! dasher, dancer, prancer, vixin, comet, cupid, donner & blitzen. :)

    ReplyDelete

It really makes my day when comments are left since I know who is stopping by and checking in and I feel so loved and you will be my best friend for life!