I am a big, BIG, fan of movies! And I love comedies; they make you laugh and laughing makes you feel happier and it reduces stress! So just for fun I'm listing my top ten funniest movies list so if you desire you can view them yourself!
In no particular order:
1. The 'Burbs (1989): This movie stars Tom Hanks and Carrie Fisher and even Corey Feldman! This movie had me crying since I was laughing so hard. One of Tom Hanks finest performances. You won't be disappointed!
2. Galaxy Quest (1999): Starring Tim Allen and Sigourney Weaver! Take all the sci-fi shows, especially Star Trek and turn them into a spoof and you have Galaxy Quest. It's cute, it's funny, and even heart-warming!
3. Music and Lyrics (2007): Hugh Grant and Drew Barrymore...I didn't think they'd ever have chemistry...but I was wrong! If you've been an 80s music fan you'll really love this one, but even if not, it'll still be a wonderful romantic-comedy!
4. Notting Hill (1999): Yes, another Hugh Grant! Just sweet, adorable, and laugh-out hilarious!
5. Stranger Than Fiction (2006): Yes, Will Ferrell can act and even take on some great roles that are both sweet and comedic! Plus this one has the always amazing Emma Thompson!
6. The Wedding Singer (1998): Yes, I am an 80s fan...so of course I just love this movie! And Adam Sandler can sing!
7. Tommy Boy (1995): Definitely Chris Farley's best comedy...I think it's the movie I can quote the most! Hilarious!
8. Clue (1985): Based on the game with the same name and also loosely based on Agatha Christie's And Then There Were None novel. This one is definitely one of my favorites! You'll simply die laughing. So many quotable quotes in here as well!
9. Meet the Parents (2000): Whatever can go wrong when you're trying to get the approval of your significant other's family and parents do in this movie! It's so brutal but oh so hilarious! I just love Ben Stiller.
10. Mystery Men (1999): Yes, another Ben Stiller movie...he just cracks me up. A spoof on super heroes and this one doesn't disappoint!