Saturday, January 24, 2009

Baby Showers!

I had my last baby shower today! I had my family one two weeks ago and my friend one today! They were both so great. Archie and I got a lot of nice things for baby Gabriel and are so thankful to everyone who came to support us as well as those who wished they could make and couldn't! I thought I would throw in a couple of pics of the exciting events! Hope everyone can enjoy!
Me, opening a gift!
My sister Cheryl, cousin Kareena, Sis in law Cristi, Aunt Christa
Cousins Becky and Trisha
Fun gifts!!!!
My friends Jeanene, Annie, and Jan!
My friends Renae, Amanda, Rachael, and Ruth!
Gabe really needs to come out now!
Here's Sarah, who threw the friend shower, sitting on the chair!

I just want to shout out a big thanks to my sister DeAnn, my mother, and Sarah who took the time to help me out with the showers! You are the best! They were so fun and it was great to see everyone again! Lots of love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It really makes my day when comments are left since I know who is stopping by and checking in and I feel so loved and you will be my best friend for life!