1. What did you do in 2008 that you'd never done before?
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Nope. I gained a lot more weight, but that was because of being pregnant!
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
My sister-in-law Sarah
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
Just the states! One day I may get back out there in that world!
6. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008?
A more stable money situation. A job as a medical transcriptionist. To not be pregnant for over six months of one year!
7. What dates from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
The day I found out I was pregnant at the doctor's office, when I quit ebay and started up Career Step, the day we found out we were having a baby boy.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Getting pregnant, starting school at Career Step, working for a whole year at a full-time job.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Not getting as much as I wanted done with school, not saving as much money as I should've.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Sinus infections, colds, back pain, you know that works!
11. What was the best thing you bought?
Stuff for the baby.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Archie's, lots of friends and family.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
I'd rather not talk about it.
14. Where did most of your money go?
Food, baby, DVDs
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Hmmmm....quitting eBay! I'm still in trepidation about the baby...
16. What song will always remind you of 2008?
Jason Mraz' song
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder?
more stressed out!
b) richer or poorer?
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Worked harder to save money and get more done in school.
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
We went to friends' house Sarah and Matt's it was fun!
21. Did you fall in love in 2008?
22. What was your favorite TV program?
Bones, Fringe, Medium
24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
25. What was the best book you read?
26. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Didn't have one.
27. What did you want and get?
A new/used computer for us! Oh, and getting pregnant....
28. What did you want and not get?
29. What was your favorite film of this year?
Walle and Kung Fu Panda
30. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I had a fever/sinus infection, went hiking to Timp cave and ate at the Cheesecake factory with Archie.
31.What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Having a back yard!
32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008?
Whatever is comfy.
33. What kept you sane?
My hubby Archie and my kitties Wolfy and Frodo!
34. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Tina Fey as Sarah Palin!! Some good laughs!
35. What political issue stirred you the most?
36. Who did you miss?
The Frey's, Catie, Ruth
37. Who was the best new person you met in 2008?
Jeanene!!! She's my MT buddy and super talented and sweet!
Being pregnant is hard and thus being a parent will be even harder.
39. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
If only you believe in yourself, I know you can achieve...you won't be scared!