Friday, August 7, 2009

Everything Austen Challenge Update

I've just been going like crazy on my list! I'm actually just going to keep going on everything Austen until the deadline. I want to see how many I can get in in the next five months.

Watched From My List:

  1. Pride and Prejudice (2005)
  2. Sense and Sensibility (Emma Thompson)
  3. Emma (Gwyneth Paltrow)
  4. Persuasion (newer version)
  5. Pride and Prejudice: A Latter-day Comedy
  6. Sense and Sensibility (2007)
I still have P&P (1995) to watch!

Read From My List:
  1. Confessions of a Jane Austen Addict
I still have Rude Awakenings of a Jane Austen Addict (in progress), Confession of Fitzwilliam Darcy, Intimations of Austen, Mr. Darcy, Vampyre.

Watched Not On My List:
  1. Lost in Austen
  2. Persuasion (1995)
Read Not On My List:
  1. Jane Austen For Dummies
There are quite a few more movies in the works that I'm going to be watching and I really want to reread Austen's original novels and finally read Mansfield Park. I also am looking forward to some fan-fiction that I've read reviews on from fellow Austen Challengers! It looks like a great last half of the year!

2 comments:

  1. What do you think of Rude Awakenings so far? That is the second book in the series, right? Does it answer a lot of stuff that was left out of the first book?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm into the second or third chapter. I'm having a hard time getting through it even though I like it better so far than the first one. But no answered questions yet!

    ReplyDelete

It really makes my day when comments are left since I know who is stopping by and checking in and I feel so loved and you will be my best friend for life!